If you have been injured in a serious motor vehicle accident, Kalsi & Associates can help you access your insurance benefits. Dealing with insurance companies can be challenging. Often, insurance companies do not look after your best interest. Recovering accident benefits from your auto insurer canbe complicated, frustrating and overwhelming.
A personal injury lawyer can help you:navigate through the process; protect your rights; and obtain access to the benefits that you are entitled to – including medical benefits and rehabilitation costs.
At Kalsi & Associates, we want to guide you through this process. As an accident victim, you may be entitled to mandatory benefits and could qualify for damages not specified in your insurance policy.
Benefits Provided Under the Statutory Accident Benefits Schedule (SABS)
- Income Replacement Benefits (IRB) – Income replacement benefits are paid to individuals who cannot work due to their accident related injuries.
- Medical and Rehabilitation – You may be entitled to payment of all reasonable and necessary medical and rehabilitation expenses.
- Non-Earner Benefits – If you did not work before the accident and are now unable to live a normal life due to your accident, you may be eligible for non-earner benefits.
- Attendant Care Benefits – If you need assistance with personal care and activities of daily living, you may be eligible for attendant care benefits.
- We offer a free initial consultation.
Call Kalsi & Associates today at 1(844) 905-2993.
Lawyers, adjusters and existing clients call (905) 595-2855.